I Want It!

Posted by Jac | 6:42 AM | , | 2 comments »

After a long blogging vacation, I've decided it's time to jump right back in! However, I also decided I need to start fresh. (And remain a bit more anonymous, for my own sanity!)


Baby Bugg has been having a nasty bout of the Terrible Two's! It sneaks up on me, slowly. But when it hits, it hits hard. And there is no saving me. 

She's the worst the day or two after her Dad takes off, and yesterday was one of those days. He left for another 3 weeks out on the road, and she definitely decided to share her feelings about that with everyone around.

In a desperate attempt to salvage everyone's sanity, I took her for a nice long walk. It was a beautiful afternoon, and the next few days predict thunderstorms so I thought it was perfect! And it worked, for awhile. 

But then, all hell broke loose. 

The neighbors have a little girl too. And today, they forgot to pick up some of her toys when they left the house. So there were a few toys out in the yard. Baby Bugg immediately abandoned her stroller (but not without grabbing her baby) and ran towards the wayward toys. Stopping only to yell "I want it!" 

From there on? It was all downhill... 





2 comments

  1. Heather B // September 24, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

    Hi. I found your blog through a Pioneer Woman comment, and was intrigued by your Bugg name. I'm also a 'Mama Bugg', and also have a headstrong two-year-old, though he's a boy! I love your photo, and can really appreciate the stress of tiptoe-ing through life with a little one who feels he/she rules the roost. Anyway, from one Mama Bugg to another, Have a great day!

  2. Anonymous // September 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

    Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the sky.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails