Meet The Buggs

Posted by Jac | 9:36 AM | 0 comments »


Hi! I'm Mama Bugg! 

I'm a Stay-At-Home Mom to Baby Bugg, a former truck driver and an hobby photographer. 

I love to hike through the mountains, read a good book and cheer on the Husker Football team! I can usually be found at my kitchen table, with something in the oven. I love the Boston Red Sox, Peanut Butter Cookies and Country Music. I also enjoy crochet projects, and our collection of afghans is getting too big! (I should probably give a few away as gifts!!) 


This is Baby Bugg! The light of my life. 

While she is currently testing the Terrible Two's, she's generally an awesome kid!! 

She loves to go for hikes, ride her bike and push her Baby in the stroller. Story Time at the local library is one of her favorite past-times, and she's always up for an adventure! (Especially if it involved a trip into the mountains.) You always know when she's around, usually because she's singing "Twinkle Twinkle" or the ABC's! 

Then there's Papa Bugg. He's a truck driver, and a self-proclaimed "Gear Head" who likes Heavy Metal and Horror Movies. 

When he's home, he can usually be found in the garage, or out finding racing around town on his motorcycle. 

Our family wouldn't be complete without Kitty Bugg! She joined our family last Christmas, as an adoption from the local shelter. She is kind enough to put up with Baby Bugg, Cuddle with Mama Bugg and attack the feet of Papa Bugg. We love her!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails